Low profile ridge
- 5″ Throat x 10′ Long ridge vents
- Pitch specific 2:12 – 5:12
- Vents are 10 foot in length, have built-in baffles to prevent water intrusion and include integral mounting flanges and end caps.
- Ship fully assembled and come complete with flanges, end caps, and screens.
- They can also be used for continuous runs. For continuous run, you will need to order slicers for connecting.
Standard 9″ throat x 10′ long Ridge Vent
Ridge vents are provided with a 9″ throat, 10 foot sections.
Design can be used for single unit or continuous run installation with no disassembly.
Easy-moving damper opens to any degree from fully open to completely closed.
Fully protected by 4 x 4 mesh galvanized hardware cloth.
Durable 26 gauge exterior combined with internal components of 24, 20 and 18 gauge die formed sheet metal and machined parts for long service life.
Pre-painted or galvalume is standard.
Continuous slot – bottom of both sides of windbands
Comes standard with flat skirt, closures required. Die Formed Skirts available pitch specific.
Other sizes, materials, and finishes available upon request.
Due to the size and nature of this product you must contact us for a quote.