When weighing your options for a new farm building you will want to consider the advantages of steel over a wood pole barn. Whether you’re using the structure to house livestock, equipment or other product, steel structures are a definite innovation over other materials. Pre-engineered steel buildings are the only choice for your new farm building. Contact us for agricultural steel buildings for sale in Canada.
The steel advantage
- Steel affords you the highest possible quality at an affordable price
- Construction cost and time is about half that of a wood pole barn
- The material features a high strength to weight ratio and is designed to withstand extreme conditions
- Pre-engineered steel structures provide an excellent return on investment
- These buildings are finished with materials with a very high R value making them cost effective to operate
- Steel buildings have an expected lifetime of up to 40 years
- Clear-span design allows for maximum use of the space
- Steels superior design is ideal for livestock providing a comfortable and safe environment
- Steel is fire resistant and non combustible
- Your building will be safe from mold, rotting and pests
- Steel structures are 100% recyclable
All of these factors combined mean your steel agricultural building will be economical to maintain and insure thus lowering your operating costs.
The choice is clear
For agriculture a steel building offers so much more value, strength and security than the alternative. Global Steel Buildings Canada offers a warranty that is second to none. Looking to expand or upgrade your farm? Steel is the only choice. Call Global Steel Buildings Canada for your personalized quote today.
Also, Check out! Pre-Engineered Building – Advantages & Disadvantages.