Why a prefab steel garage?
- Steel is durable and sturdy.
- Your structure is impermeable to rot and is fire retardant unlike the wooden counterpart.
- Steel cannot be damaged by termites, rodents or other pests. Protect your vehicle and belongings from the elements.
- Able to withstand the elements, your garage will be safe from high winds and snow loads.
- Steel is environmentally friendly being 100% recyclable.
- With today’s emphasis on the environment, steel is the best choice for sustainability. In the future your building can be dismantled and recycled.
- Easy to erect, your garage will not be a year long project and will generate minimal waste.
- A prefab steel garage is just that, prefab. Your building will arrive ready to be assembled. Your do it yourself project can be completed in days instead of months.
- Steel is easy to insulate, saving you energy costs for heating and cooling.
- Solar panels can easily be installed to further contribute to your energy savings.
- Because of the precise engineering you can be sure the doors and windows will close tightly. This will further reduce your energy expense. Cold or warm air won’t escape through small gaps.
- Storage is a common use for prefab steel buildings. We can design a clear span building which allows you to easily move large items in and out of storage.
- With a prefab steel building you can reduce your construction costs by 60%. The components have been engineered to fit together easily. Because the components are cut and prepped in the factory, using automation, cost of assembly is significantly reduced. The skill level required to assemble the building is substantially lower then the cost of other trades.
- Our steel buildings are finished with high performance paint finishes to protect against peeling, cracking or blistering. The finish reflects the suns rays. The building won’t rot or require a new paint jobs.
With a prefab steel garage you can easily expand if you find you need additional storage space down the road. Modular components can simply be matched and extended. No space on your property? The steel frame is strong enough to support a second story if you want to expand vertically.
The Global Steel Buildings prefab steel garage package can also be designed to accommodate an RV or motorhome. Your recreational vehicle represents a significant investment. Don’t waste vacation or weekend time cleaning and maintaining your RV. Instead store it safety inside and keep it in good condition. This structure is well suited to storing oversized vehicles as well as boats and trailers.
We can finish the exterior of your garage with a more traditional look using siding or wood shingles. When it comes down to it, the most important part of our metal buildings is their steel structure. It may cost a little extra, but it’s not difficult to add wood siding and traditional looking shingles to our metal buildings. Take take advantage of the strength, durability and economy of steel construction without having the appearance of an all-metal garage.
Looking for extra savings? Check out our specials. Our steel building clearance specials are all designed and built to adhere to local building codes. This includes winter snow loads for the roof and wind rating. Several prefab steel garage buildings of different sizes are available.